Thursday, January 27, 2011

All American Boy

Nikon D300 f/36 @ 3 to 30 secs Ratio1:1-:10 60/105mm lit w/ a Halo light
For our major project this week in our macro class we had to photograph a subject starting from ratio 1:1 up to 1:10. I chose my baseball glove, using a halo light and a 105mm for the first 3 shots and then moving to a 60 mm I selected certain sections of the glove to shoot and moved positions to get different angles and perspective of the glove. To better view them all as one I put them together in a collage, let me know what you think!
    

2 comments:

  1. oh, how all-american boy of you. ;)
    beautiful shots.
    you did a wonderful job lighting it for it's best textures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks missy keep the comments coming, I don't mind if you stalk me

    ReplyDelete