Thursday, January 20, 2011

My Women Warrior

Nikon D3000 f/22 @ 1/15 ISO 200 1:1 105AF
This is my women warrior I really like the dramatic lighting I used with her, I lit her from her left side with one 750 hotlight using a 1 to 1 Ratio. And the gradient in the background was set quite nice too if I do say so myself. Out of all of the shots that I took for this assignment I like this one the best. Although I do have to give a big thank you to Ms. Barbara Whitt for letting use her little women warrior!

3 comments:

  1. Great job on this John, the lighting is really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the detail in the stone and especially the gradient in the background. Very dramatic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, I was pretty stoked with the lighting, you should have seen me freakin out after I took this shot, I was uber excited!

    ReplyDelete