Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Faces of Maddy


For my portrait class I had to compose 3 photographs of a model of my choosing, I chose my sister's best friend Maddy, not only because she is beautiful, but she graduated in December and moved to Switzerland and I didn't know if I would have the opportunity to photograph her again. 

Nikon D300 f/5 @ 1/100 ISO 200 25mm
For the first shot, I wanted a more business oriented photograph, because Maddy is an International Business Major. So I thought that she may be able to use the photo for business purposes. I thought it came out pretty nice.

Nikon D300 f/11 @ 1/320 ISO 200 75mm
For the second photo I had to photograph her doing a hobby or interest of hers, she plays tennis and was on the tennis team at Pfeffier University so I chose to photograph her playing tennis. Let me know what you think?

Nikon D300 f/11 @ 1/60 ISO 200 75mm
 And for her final shot was her studio photograph. I think this was my favorite photograph of her because it showed the most of her personality. The scarf over her face shows that she is a timid and shy person, but then you look at those beautiful eyes of hers and they are so playful, and that just shows that once she opens up you, she is so nice and comical and has this wit about her...oh, Maddy how much I miss you! But please let me know what you think about the shots.     

No comments:

Post a Comment